1) Fury- 24M Weekend, 24M Total
With solid reviews, some Oscar buzz, and Brad Pitt, Fury should win the weekend. The tracking is pretty good, and its biggest competition is the third weekend of Gone Girl.
2) Book Of Life- 20M Weekend, 20M Total
With The Boxtrolls falling out of the Top 10 this week, Book Of Life has a shot at doing really well, along with the fact that the reviews are really good.
3) Gone Girl- 18M Weekend, 108M Total
Gone Girl dropped only 30% in week 2, and likely will drop about the same.
4) The Best Of Me- 14M Weekend, 14M Total
A typical Nicholas Sparks adaptation.
5) Dracula Untold- 11M Weekend, 43M Total
6) Alexander…-10M Weekend, 35M Total
7) Annabelle- 7M Weekend, 73M Total
8) The Judge- 7M Weekend, 26M Total
9) Men Women and Children-6M Weekend, 6M Total
10) The Equalizer- 6M Weekend, 90M Total