The Maze Runner has already seemingly won the weekend race, as it will likely double the gross of the second place finisher. It’s virtually unstoppable, and slightly overperforming this week. A Walk Among The Tombstones, meanwhile, is underperforming a bit, and This Is Where I Leave You is doing about what everyone expected. No Good Deed had a much larger drop than anticipated.
1) The Maze Runner- 11M Friday, 30M Projected Weekend
2) A Walk Among The Tombstones- 4.75M Friday, 14M Projected Weekend
3) This Is Where I Leave You- 4M Friday, 11.5M Projected Weekend
4) No Good Deed- 3M Friday, 10M Projected Weekend
5) Dolphin Tale 2- 2.1M Friday, 8.5M Projected Weekend
6) Guardians Of The Galaxy- 1.3M Friday, 5M Projected Weekend
7) Lets Be Cops- 0.7M Friday, 2.5M Projected Weekend
8) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- 0.6M Friday, 2.5M Projected Weekend
9) The Drop- 0.6M Friday, 2M Projected Weekend
10) If I Stay- 0.5M Friday, 2M Projected Weekend
And I was right about Tusk. Tusk is falling out of the Top 10, making only 250K on Friday, which will keep it from even breaking a million. The per-screen isn’t great either.